FREE “From Rat Race To F.I.R.E.” course* — worth RM299.00
- 1-year access to BASIC Version Financial Statement
- 1 Online Session – Set up, Fact-Finding, and Interview
- 1 Online Review Session
FREE Bonus Financial Tips
Planning Strategy: Short/ Medium Term
* Users must complete the “From Rat Race To F.I.R.E.” course — this course provides you the foundation on how you can reach financial independence employing the FIRE Strategy.
Get started on your financial journey — by understanding your current financial position and kick-starting your F.I.R.E. plan.
- Include the essential tools to monitor your basic finances
- Ideal for those who want to get started to achieve Financial Independence
- For those planning for retirement or early retirement
What You Will Learn:
- Understand and visualize the impact of your finances
- Make changes to your lifestyle to accommodate new changes
- Read and interpret your own financial charts (basic version) to get started on your financial journey
- Identify key financial areas and challenges that require changes
- How to reduce or eliminate bad debts
- Leading a lifestyle within your means
- Must have completed the “From Rat Race To F.I.R.E.” module
- Have a strong desire to achieve your financial goals
- Able to keep to a schedule or plan
- Ready to devote at least a couple of minutes a day on monitoring, improving, and updating your finances
- Prepared to put an effort towards a better understanding and awareness of your own finances
- Willing to make a commitment to change and modify plans as financial, economic, and any other circumstances change over time
What It Includes:
- From Rat-Race To F.I.R.E. Course
- The course has an A.I. generated audio in multiple languages eg. English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
- Easy to follow video tutorial to guide you on the data preparation and data entry with sample data.
- One On One Online Review Session.
- Personal Budget Tracker
- One Year Access to the Basic Version Financial Statement
- Net-worth Statement (your total current net-worth)
- Cash Flow Statement (net cash position)
- Retirement Analysis (projection of your future net-worth with inflation and future value — whether your funding is sufficient to last through your entire retirement)
- FIRE Starters Bonus
- FIRE Explorer Bonus
What the Review Session is about:
In the first session, we’ll start to establish your current financial position through our fact-finding inquiry [GAP Analysis]. With that information, it is then entered into the financial tools which will generate out the financial analysis.
Based on your financial data, the system will generate out the Net-worth Statement, Cash Flow Statement, and Retirement Analysis. From your financial details and information, we will identify the data and provide an analysis of your financial standing.
A set of scenarios and action plans will be presented to you, detailing the pros and cons of each situation. With that information, you will then decide on your strategy and action plan.
In the follow-up session, we will be focusing on your achievements and/or any setbacks/changes in your initial plan. If required, a revision of the strategy can be implemented to ensure that your financial goals can be achieved.
Should you require any additional mentoring review sessions, you can contact us accordingly.
Who It Is For:
For individuals looking to plan their short to medium-term financial strategy
5 ways to make money with AtOneGoFinancial.com
Note: This special pricing is only limited to the first 100 customers.